Are you a DevOps daredevil, always seeking new challenges and the opportunity to push your skills to the next level? We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team and work on exciting customer projects!
Continuous Delivery Consultant and Trainer
Location: Europe, Germany, Munich, Remote
You’ll be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where you’ll be responsible for ensuring our customers’ applications are deployed quickly, reliably and securely. You’ll help our customers adopt and implement DevOps practices and methodologies, and use your expertise to automate their CI/CD pipelines. You’ll be a key player in our team, working closely with developers, architects, and operations teams to ensure our customers’ applications are running smoothly.
- Implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for customer projects
- Supporting and advising customers on DevOps best practices
- Automating infrastructure and application deployments
- Collaborating with development and operations teams to ensure seamless deployments
- Strong experience in implementing DevOps processes and tools, including Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- A passion for automation and a continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- A strong understanding of security and compliance requirements
- An exciting and challenging work environment with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Regular training and development opportunities
- A supportive and creative team who will help you grow and develop your skills
- Competitive compensation and flexible working conditions
Are you ready to take your career as a DevOps Engineer to the next level and help our customers achieve DevOps excellence? Apply now!
QA Automation Engineer
Location: Munich/Puchheim, Germany
- Conception, implementation and maintenance of the automatic test environment
- Support in estimating and planning of test automation
- Independent implementation of test cases in consultation with the QA team (technologies: JUnit, DBUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, SpecFlow, Robotframework, SOAP-UI etc.)
- Integration of test cases in the build- and test-environment (Jenkins, TFS)
- Evaluation and reporting of test results
- Completed studies in Informatics or an education in an IT-sector
- Experience in object-oriented languages, ideally Java or C#
- Experience in software testing, especially in test automation
- ISTQB Certification is desirable
- Pleasure in cooperating in a team
- Good structural and solution driven acting
- Excellent knowledge of German (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
Convince us with your application documents by filling in the application form and stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Of course we will treat your documents confidentially!
Application documents only in German please!